Are there any good colleges for holistic veterinary medicine?

Question by smacleod16 on "Holistic":

I've decided on holistic veterinary medicine as my career, but I can't find any colleges that offer it specifically, just herbalism and veterinarian assistant. Please help! Thanks!! There are colleges that have classes for holistic veterinarian medicine, but so far, I haven't found one that will let me major in it. I believe that another term for it would be homeopathic or naturalistic.

Best Answer:

Answer by PE2008
There is no such college. Holistic, Homeopathic, or Naturalistic veterinary medicine is fraudulent quackery. Are you are homeopathic medicines are ALL just plain water? Either get a real education in real science-based veterinary medicine, or don't bother.

What do you think? Share your thought by leaving a comment here. Thanks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?