Single parents how do you deal with stress and find personal time?

Question by Michael S on "Stress Reduction":

I'm a 36 year old widowed father of two great little boys ages 5 and 7. I often feel stressed out just because I'm always doing EVERYTHING without a break. I have no family here. Any stress reduction tips? Anything would help. Thanks!

Best Answer:

Answer by Ashley
It isn't easy. I have my alone time when my daughter is playing and after she is in bed asleep. When she is playing in her room I grab a good book and curl up on the couch and read, after she goes to bed I run a hot bath and soak for a long time and not think about anything.

Got A Better Answer? Leave your own answer in the comments



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?