I want change my cat to a holistic diet but he only likes Purina One. Any suggestions?

Question by sporty on "Holistic":

He's only 4 years old and is getting overweight. I want to change his diet before he gets older so he can lose weight and also be more healthy overall. I've tried Evo and Natur'es Variety but he doesn't like either. Also, he'll eat wet cat food, but likes to munch on dry food throughout the day so I need a good healthy dry (prefably holistic) food. Any suggestions?

Best Answer:

Answer by Jethro
when the cat gets hungry he will eat what you put in his bowl

What do you think? Share your thought by leaving a comment here. Thanks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?