How do I begin the steps toward becoming Buddhist?

Question by Christine V on "Buddhist":

My fiance, daughter and I have all been baptised Catholic. And throughout my childhood Ive had a strict filipino mom that shoved the whole catholic religion down my throat. I am not saying anything negative about Catholics at all and I respect every religion out there completely. I feel more for the buddhist belief, and we would like to know what steps we can take to really become a part of the Buddhist temple. Is it like becoming catholic, bible study, baptism, first communion?

Best Answer:

Answer by ✟Ї ḓ◎ᾔ'т ḟ℮ℯℓ ṧ◎ ℊ◎ø∂╰☆╮
Approach a hotdog vendor and he will 'make you one with everything'

Got A Better Answer? Leave your own answer in the comments



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?