What is holistic approach to helping my dog cope with allergies?

Holistic
by rocor
Question by jeannie_brim on "Holistic":

She has no fleas, just really itchy and she is getting scabs form itching herself. Mostly on her back above her tail and a little on her belly. I do not want to use any chemicals. Thank You! They are on a holistic diet with no grain. So I know it is not corn or anything like that.

Best Answer:

Answer by sharrona
my little yorkie has this also. This year is the first time, she is 3. . . . And on vet meds. I have had dogs for 25 years, all small breed, and know of no h. diet that has ever helped me. There are many brands, your vet has a printed out list, of what the name brands foods contain. They have never helped me. good luck

Got A Better Answer? Leave your own answer in the comments



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?