What will yoga and pilates do in my situation?

Question by Tabbitatt on "Yoga":

I am getting a lil pudgy now, I have cellulite and my stomach has that lil ponch going on and I wanted to be toned for this summer. I am not overweight or anything its just i I have eccess fat from the birth control i was put on and i want it tightened and toned. If I did yoga/pilates will this do the trick? I dont want to loose tonnes of weight because my upper half is skinny and i dont want to loose my cup size. Also how many times a week and for how long should I Do yoga?

Best Answer:

Answer by XangoHillary
I would do it 2 to 3 times a week. Also in gage in some cardio too. I use the treadmill 4-5 times a week for a half an hour. And its really working out good. By summer time you will have the body you desire.

Got A Better Answer? Leave your own answer in the comments



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?