Stress Reduction? HELP!?

Question by IronicStarAurore on "Stress Reduction":

Alright, I'm only fourteen but I spend a literal 99% of the time being stressed out, the only time i'm not is when i'm sleeping. I sleep to reduce the stress. It's definitly became a problem for me in my life, things like music, tapes(instructions on what to do) will NOT help me, since instrucions make me angry and there for more tense... Music makes me still stressed, and deppressed.. I really don't know what to do it's hard going through every day stressed out. Any help is great! just remember instructions.. eek. so.. It's hard for me. Reading will not help trust me, if that helped i'd be the most ZEN person on the planet, people say it's insane how much I actually read. I know my life, I just-- i'm stressed over nothing really, it's not exactly school. it's more.. the far future, i'm way too ahead, and i'm scared of losing connections with my cousin the most important person to me. Since she's two years older, it's hard. I sleep SO SO SO much it's fun, and crying is one of my fave hobbies (don't laugh!)

Best Answer:

Answer by undealmn
sex baby

What do you think? Share your thought by leaving a comment here. Thanks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?