Any natural alternative to testosterone replacement therapy? Any way to naturally increase testosterone levels?

Question by Richard Dawson on "Natural Therapy":

I don't want to take injections.. I feel weak all the time and have no sex drive any natural ways to increase my testosterone production?

Best Answer:

Answer by JC is me
there are natural ways to boost your testosterone levels... worked for me I'm much more "virile" then I was a little while back things like getting sun and eating more protein help check this out, good guide to naturally increasing your testosterone: "Ways to Naturally Boost Your Testosterone Levels, Libido and Erection Strength" https://www.mistermanpower.net/blog/ways-to-naturally-boost-your-testosterone-levels-libido-and-erection-strength.php

Got A Better Answer? Leave your own answer in the comments



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?