This is a question regarding "feng shui".?

Question by Brunilda A on "Feng Shui":

I have made a wishing well out of a medium fish style bowl filled it with rocks and added dimes, nickles and pennies into it. It sits in my wealth (prosperity) corner of my apartment on a small metal plant stand which I covered with a 1" thick wood plate (the bowl sits on top of the plate). It is surrounded by 2 lucky bamboo plants next to the window. My concern is the metal plant stand. Could this create a problem?

Best Answer:

Answer by Red Rover
That would appear to be the least of your problems.

Share what you know as by leaving a comment here.Thanks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?