What are good alternative medicine websites?

Question by ck on "Alternative Medicine":

I'm just now getting interested in alternative medicine forms, but I really know nothing at all. What are some websites that are reputable (no bogus info or spamming) that contain lists of ailments and how to alleve them? Thanks!

Best Answer:

Answer by crptolifesaver
In my quest for natural therapies I came across an amazing nutrient CRYPTOMONADALES earths most nutritious element! God's gift to mankind! Why? Has all the vital nutrients to nourish your 90+ organs: vitamins. minerals. amino acids. enzymes. VERY POTENT! Absorption rate is 95% unlike other supplements! Nourish your system and most ailments can be turned around! I feel rejuvenated, my face glows with health. In case u need my help pse email me. Am sincere Godfearing person. Bless u!

Got Another Answer? Share what you know in the comments. Thanks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?