how much does natural hormone therapy cost?

Question by Mike G on "Natural Therapy":

Im not sure if my insurance will pay for it. How much does it cost usually? I have low testosterone levels.

Best Answer:

Answer by juan v
There are various natural methods of increasing your testosterone. Did you know that leafy vegetables and nuts increase your testosterone, so does some exposure to sunlight? Check out Mistermanpower.com, its got a guide on this that I've been following, and my testosterone has gone up, and so has my sex drive. Feel free to email me if you got any questions

Share what you know as by leaving a comment here.Thanks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?