What job would use holistic nutrition and human anatomy/physiology?

Question by Sarah S on "Holistic":

I am interested in holistic nutrition and human anatomy and physiology but I do not want to work directly with people. I also do not want to work in an office sitting in front of a computer all day. Is there a career these areas could apply to? Is there a combination of short courses I could take or would this require a BSc? Interesting! I never considered osteopathy. I will look into it. Thanks.

Best Answer:

Answer by Big G
Working at a Osteopathic Hospital would fit in to your criteria. Checkout job opportunities there.

Got Another Answer? Share what you know in the comments. Thanks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?