Can someone give me examples on how a person would violate their personnal dharma?

Question by Cindy on "Dharma":

I have to write a narrative essay on how I once violated my personal dharma. But I cant relate it with anything unless I have examples on when it would be violated. Thanks. Dharma : is like one's role in a play or position on a team. For the play to go well or for the team to win, each person must "stay in character" or "play his position." If each thing in the universe does its dharma, the universe functions smoothly. When people or things violate their dharma, things fall apart.

Best Answer:

Answer by John quill
Cause and effect. Is karma. what is dharma again? Do you have a year supply of food?

Got Another Answer? Share what you know in the comments. Thanks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?