How to keep from falling asleep during meditation?

Question by Michael on "Meditation":

I fall asleep 10 minutes into meditating, no matter what time of day it is. This is even after I have pulled 10 hours of night slumber. I am beyond desperation, PLEASE help me to not fall asleep in meditation!

Best Answer:

Answer by Genegee
Actually that is the time when you are most receptive when you fall asleep. I used to do that all the time and felt that l was doing something wrong and stopped doing meditation. Now that l am older l realize that even when asleep something is happening the only thing is that you just do not know what it is.

What do you think? Share your thought by leaving a comment here. Thanks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTC supplements for stress reduction?

What are some mindfulness practices?

Can Hindu Dharma Survive the atrocities made by terrorists and Chrisitian Conversions?